On the Underground Kickstarter Edition (EN / DE / FR / ES)
The London Underground is the world's first underground passenger railway, having opened in 1863. Its 11 lines move about 5 million passengers a day to 270 stations, along 400 km (250 mi) of track.
The massive network of London Underground stations makes up one of the most complex transportation systems in the world, and On the Underground challenges you to develop it. Build the most successful lines, connect them to landmarks, and attract passenger traffic!
Differences from the First Edition of On the Underground
For their first turns only, the player first in turn order takes three actions, and the player last in turn order takes five actions. (Previously, everyone other than the start player had a few points added to their score as a balancing mechanism.)
- The passenger is no longer removed from the board immediately when the draw deck is empty.
- There is a new Berlin map, along with its corresponding cards and tiles.
- On the London map, these single connections have been made double connections: Paddington-Shepherd's Bush, Shepherd's Bush-Goldhawk Road, Goldhawk Road-Hammersmith, Waterloo-Borough, London Bridge-Bank, Stratford-West Ham, and West Ham-Canning Town.
- On the London map, this double connection has been made a triple connection: Borough-London Bridge
- On the London map, the New Cross station has been removed, as has the connection between Aldgate and Canada Water.