Only 1 left!
Chessex: Counter Tray
- The counter tray is 8" x 11" and will fit inside an Avalon Hill-sized box
- It is 3/4" deep, stacks very well (only adds 1/2" to height when stacked), and holds about 1000
- The 16 compartments measure 2.25" x 1.5" x 0.5" and are short enough so they counters will not flip over while being stored.
- The tray does not open easily so as to avoid unwanted opening if the tray is dropped while holding
lots of counters
- The hinge is made so that the tray lays flat when open, preventing unwanted launchings if pressed in the middle
- The curved bottom of the tray allows for easy removal of counters as they slide out and don't get caught in the corners
- The molding between compartments makes for a much
stiffer tray when full of counters